Written by one of the UK and Europe’s most experienced Bowen therapists this brand new 182 page eBook is now available for download. It contains all the ideas and principles covered in the two-day course “The Art of Bowen” and includes over fifty photos and illustrations plus 15 demonstration video clips.
About the author: Alastair McLoughlin has over 33 years experience as a bodyworker and combines over 22 years of full-time Bowen practice and over seven years as one of The Bowen Therapy Academy’s foremost senior UK instructors (and now as an Independent Bowen instructor) to finally produce a ‘New Perspective’ on Bowen work. With literally tens of thousands of Bowen treatments under his belt he shares with you his experience and insight. His book takes the reader to a new level of understanding and assists you in developing your own intuition, body-reading skills and how to “work it out”.
You can download a free sample of the book as a PDF by clicking on this link: The_Bowen_Technique_-_A_New_Perspective_sample_book
The full version of the book is available to buy using secure payments via Paypal
IMPORTANT: There are now two versions of this book:
1. A version (with video content) available for download for use in iBooks using Apple® iPod, iPhone, and iPad
2. A version (without video content) available as a download to PC and Mac.
1. iPad, iPod and iPhone version:
Download Instructions – read carefully
1. You will need to install the free app Dropbox on your Apple® device.
2. Once you click the PayPal button and complete your purchase we will send you a Dropbox link along with your payment receipt. This is a time-sensitive link.*
3. Click on the Dropbox link provided. Once the download is completed to your device you must open the file in iBooks
Note:The file is just under 40Mb and may take several minutes to download – depending on your connection speed. Open the file using iBooks only. Depending upon your device it may take a few attempts for iBooks to open the file.
Please contact us if you have any download issues and we will try and resolve them.
Purchase the e-book for GBP£12.99 securely here:
Note: This is NOT an automated service. Please wait for the link or file to be sent to you and please allow for world time differences. Thank you.
2. PDF version for PC and Mac
Note: Unlike the iPad version, this PDF version is 140 pages long and does not contain any video content. The price is reduced to reflect this.*
Purchase the PDF version for GBP£9.99 securely here:
Your e-book will be emailed to you upon clearance of payment.
* Note: This is NOT an automated service. Please wait for the link or file to be sent to you and please allow for world time differences. Thank you.