The work I teach for the treatment of scar tissue has attracted a lot of attention due to the simplicity of application and yet the profound effect upon the recipient.
Simple work that brings dramatic results –
Olwyn O’Sullivan – Athlone – Ireland
Who is this for? – It is chiefly applied for any scarring due to surgical intervention – even from decades ago. Yes, it can be extremely effective for long or short term scarring such as
- Caesarian section scars
- Hysterectomy scars
- Spinal surgery scars
- Trauma scars such as those typically found on the knee
- Head wound scars
- Mastectomy scars etc…
Really impressed with Alastair McLoughlin Skype session on Scar tissue – highly recommend it!
Marie Pilkington – Norfolk, UK
Who can use it? – ANY bodywork practitioner can use this work….
- Bowen practitioners
- Massage therapists
- Rehabilitation therapists
- Pilates instructors
- Yoga teachers etc…
If you have not taken Alastair’s scar tissue Skype, do it! – Eva Wahlstrom – Huddinge – Sweden
Symptoms associated with scar tissue work:
- Numbness or desensitisation in or around the area of the scar
- Feeling of disconnection between lower and upper body (especially C-section scars)
- Physical appearance of scar may be pale/white, red and ‘angry’, raised
An amazing addition to my practice! – Jill L’Esperance – Minnesota – USA
Many or all of these symptoms can change dramatically with one application…even after decades.
This works and works fast. – Dr Mitchell Mosher – North Carolina – USA
Since developing this work I have applied it hundreds of times and taught it to many practitioners around the world. But not everyone can attend my seminars…
SO I NOW OFFER LIVE ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING
IN THIS EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUE
FOR THE TREATMENT OF SCAR TISSUE via
HOW TO DO THIS:
- Purchase your Skype or FaceTime session using the PayPal button below
- Contact me for a suitable appointment time when we can speak
- Let me know if you intend to use Skype or FaceTime as your preferred method of contact and supply your Skype name or FaceTime contact information
- Thats it!
PLEASE NOTE – MY TIME ZONE IS CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME (CET)
- Make sure you have a strong internet signal
- Make sure you send me your Skype user name OR Apple/ID or email address for FaceTime users.
- Ensure you have the correct TIME and DAY when the call is to be made – accounting for your world location.
- Calls will take approximately 40 minutes in duration.
Cost is just 25 GBP per person for the session.